About PMI Metro Dallas
PMI Metro Dallas is a full service real estate asset management company that provides professional property management and real estate brokerage services. We provide both residential and commercial property owners with the highest quality property management services using state-of-the-art technology to keep them informed of how their investments are doing in real time, while providing tenants of these properties real time access to maintenance requests and billing.
Residential management includes single family homes, condos, town homes, and multi-unit structures. Commercial projects include office buildings, retail centers and industrial space. We are a full service property manager, which means we offer tenant screening and leasing as well as monthly rent collection, property maintenance coordination and financial reporting.
PMI Metro Dallas is dedicated to providing our clients with excellent customer service by maximizing owner profitability while preserving their investment in real estate.
At PMI Metro Dallas we make property management, manageable!
Meet the Local PMI Metro Dallas Team
Rachel L. Proctor is a Texas-bred entrepreneur who is revolutionizing leadership in business and public service. She serves as the Mayor Pro Tem of DeSoto, TX, a thriving suburb of Dallas and is a lifelong resident of Dallas County which gives her a bird’s eye view of what’s happening in and around the area. While in that capacity, Rachel has developed a passion for community enrichment and redevelopment through providing quality housing as well as spurring economic development and commerce. While serving in office, Rachel acts in a fiduciary role overseeing the cities $86 million budget in a fiscally conservative manner while maintaining a high level of services to the residents of the city. Her focus is on continued financial accountability that will enable revitalization of neighborhoods and historical landmarks, improvement of parks, create more engagement for youth, attract retail and jobs, and continue to improve the efficiency and quality of city services.
She recalls being a young teenager, helping her dad make payroll and facilitating staff meetings for their employees. It was these unique childhood events that provided her with the hands on experience to become the consummate entrepreneur that she is today. It was those lessons that brought out her talent and tenacity to sell, her dedication to providing excellent customer service, and her ability to manage complex financial transactions and to take calculated yet bold risks. Rachel enjoys reading books on business and leadership development, writing, mentoring youth, movies and anything involving real estate!
- President and Executive Managing Director of PMI Metro Dallas, part of the Property Management Inc. nationwide family of Real Estate professionals/franchisees.
- Broker: Brian A. Birdy #0476479
- IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management) Member
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers) Member
- GFWAR (Greater Ft. Worth Association of Realtors) Member
- Apartment Association of Greater Dallas Member
- Texas Real Estate License #678648
- Rachel holds a degree in Interdisciplinary Studied/Business Administration from the University of Texas at Arlington
- Property Management Certification by Property Management Inc., Lehi, Utah
- Section 8 Landlord Training and Legal Issues – NTAREI
- Section 8 Landlord Workshops (ongoing) – Dallas Housing Authority
- Property Management CEU (30 Hours) – Champions School of Real Estate;
- Dallas Business Journal Top 40 Under 40; Class of 2016
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce - 2014 Top 40 Under 40 Leadership Award
- Steed Society Female Success Factor Top 25 Women of Dallas Awardee
- Elite News Mabel Chandler Distinguished Award for outstanding service in the community and business
- South Dallas Business & Professional Women's Club Ombudswoman Award for contributions to youth
- DeSoto High School Alumni 2015 Hall of Fame Inductee
- Focus News 2015 Readers Choice Awards - Best Elected Official
- Completion of the Dallas County District Attorney’s Citizens Prosecutors Academy
Blake is a Utah native and graduated from Utah Valley University with a Bachelor's of Science in Biology. He is our in-house association specialist, and he is the go-to person for all association management answers. Working daily with franchise owners, he is able to get them fully prepared for presentations and proposals. Once you begin managing associations, you will be in frequent contact...
Jamie is an account executive at Property Management Inc., has a degree in accounting from Utah Valley University, and joined the PMI team with more than a decade of mostly property management accounting experience. As part of our Accounting Program, Jamie currently manages the accounting for several of our franchise offices, and she also has an expert understanding
Steve is our director of real estate brokerage, and if it has anything to do with real estate, he has probably done it….selling, leasing, buying, managing….you name, he’ll say “been there, done that.” Prior to PMI, Steve was a partner at a full-service real estate company, and here at PMI he handles all things brokerage.
Courtney is our leasing director. She has spent almost her entire career working in the property management franchise industry. And just as important, when it comes to property owner-tenant-vendor or property information, Courtney is our software solutions guru. She helps train our franchise network to know exactly: what, how, when, why and where to “dot the I’s and cross the t’s.”
Jeremiah is a director of franchise development, and has been involved in the franchise industry for the majority of his career. He is passionate for expanding brands through franchising, especially in the property management space, because as a real estate investor, Jeremiah knows this is an important and expanding industry.
Dan is a director of franchise development, and has been involved in the real estate industry for a large portion of his career. Dan understands real estate. He has owned and operated his own real estate company. And Dan also understands real estate franchises. Prior to PMI, Dan was a broker for a REmax franchise, and in addition to his franchise development role with us, he is also a real estate broker for one of our franchises.
Matt is a director of franchise development. He has as bit of experience in just about everything, and a lot of experience in franchising. Prior to PMI, Matt owned and operated a Money Mailer franchise. And, not long after joining our team, Matt purchased a franchise from us. With his franchise experience “tool belt,” Matt helps others really understand the meaning behind “In Business for Yourself but Not by Yourself.”